TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Payment terms are Net 30 days. All products will be invoiced at price prevailing on date of order.
A minimum order of $500.00 required.
Freight is prepaid on orders equal to or in excess of $1500.00. Orders less than $1200.00, Canadian orders, International orders are shipped F.O.B. Charlotte, NC.
Backorders are invoiced at price in effect on date order was created.
Open Account: Customers of Richmond Dental who show purchases of Richmond products less than $300.00 during a twelve month calendar period will lose direct account status. Reapplication through normal credit application will be required to secure the Richmond line if this occurs.
Returned Goods: Richmond Dental products are sold on a guaranteed sales basis in accordance with the following return goods policy:
- Merchandise approved for return to Richmond Dental which is in saleable condition will incur a 20% restocking charge.
- All returns must be approved by a Richmond Dental Customer Service Representative. Written authorization must be obtained by calling our Customer Service Department, at (800) 277-0377 or by writing to Richmond Dental, P.O. Box 34276, Charlotte, NC 28234, Attn: Customer Service Department. List the items you
wish to return and include the Richmond Dental invoice number. An authorization form and shipping label will be sent to you.
- A “Return Goods Authorization Form” containing an itemized list of the items returned and the reasons for the return must be signed by a Customer Service Representative and enclosed with the return. The return goods package must
have a Richmond Dental authorized shipping label affixed to it, as provided by our Customer Service Representative.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid direct to Richmond Dental, 1100 Hawthorne Lane, Charlotte, NC 28205.
- Transportation charges must be paid by the customer except when the return is due to error in shipment by Richmond Dental and customer obtains authorization for
- The company reserves the right to reduce the amount of credit to reflect special promotions or other discounts.
- Return quantities will be audited by Richmond Dental and final credit will be based on Richmond Dental count.
- Credit on returned merchandise will be based on original acquisition price (actual invoice price) or current selling price, whichever is lower.
- Non-returnable merchandise:
Merchandise involved in fire, sacrifice, or
bankruptcy sales.Merchandise deteriorated or damaged due to conditions beyond the control of the manufacturer such as improper storage, heat, cold, water, smoke, fire, etc.Merchandise sold with the specific understanding that it is non-returnable.
Merchandise that is more than one year old based on the date code. All Richmond products are date coded as follows:
Sample: R 8 A 0 0 1
Year Month (A-January through M-December: Skip I)
Merchandise originally sold through other than normal
domestic channels of distribution.